Directions and Delivery
- From the Hannover Main Station, take the subway line 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, or 9 to “Kröpcke” station
- At “Kröpcke” switch trains and use line 4 towards Garbsen and until “Friedhof Auf der Horst” station (duration: about 23 minutes).
- Exit “Friedhof Auf der Horst” station toward Schönebecker Allee and head toward the bridge across the interstate. Past the bridge, the Production Technology Center will be on your right-hand side. (Also take note of the information about the shuttle service at the subway/metro station)
- Interstate A2: use the exit “Herrenhausen”.
- Follow the yellow signs for B6 towards Nienburg.
- Continue on B6 until you can spot Café del Sol (on the left) and Möbel Hesse (on the right) and turn left at the next light onto “An der Universität” using the left-turning lane.
- Deliveries for IFA, IFW, IMPT, ITA, PZH GmbH:
- Coming from the B6, take a left-hand turn onto “An der Universität” and turn left again in front of the PZH (before the traffic light). On the right you will see the testing halls with the Gates 1 to 4.
- Deliveries for IFUM, IW, MPA:
- Coming from the B6, take a left-hand turn onto “An der Universität”, pass the PZH and then turn left (after the traffic light). The first hall belongs to IFUM, the second to IW, and the gates are numbered accordingly.
- Deliveries for Underwater Technology Center UWTH:
- Turn left before the PZH and follow the Lise-Meitner Street to UWTH, pass the entrance, and go to the sliding gate.
- At the airport, use the domestic train station to get on S-Bahn S5 (towards Hameln). Exit at Hannover Main Station (duration: about 17 minutes).
- From there use the directions for public transportation.